2022.01.20 11:15 ohh1999 Extract the accumulated sebum from the pores
|submitted by ohh1999 to PimplePoppersDelight [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 Representative_Tap79 People who smoke, whats ur wildest hallucinations?
2022.01.20 11:15 the_easel_art commissions open. message for a painting ❤️
|submitted by the_easel_art to Marvel [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 abbeyxhalfaxa ee
|submitted by abbeyxhalfaxa to 4595 [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 HillarysFloppyChode What is going on here? It was scheduled for delivery today.
|submitted by HillarysFloppyChode to FedEx [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 apple21122112 Original Minikit design confirmed
|submitted by apple21122112 to legogaming [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 babababish Hi ladies! What is your routine for your touch-up days?
I love the way my hair comes out after I wash/dry/style it… but the next day my waves fall flat. It’s disappointing!
I’ve realized I need to incorporate a touch-up routine. What do y’all do?
I have a 2a hair type, 1h cuticle health, and 3s scalp health according to https://haircode.com/Quiz/#/summary
submitted by babababish to Wavyhair [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 collegessays HIRE ME) HIRE AN EXPERIENCED WRITER TO ASSIST YOU WITH ASSIGNMENTS AND ONLINE CLASSES Discord: AcademicExpert#3183 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a flexible and proficient writer with vast knowledge and skills in different fields for eight years in the academic writing industry. Get unparalleled essays, research papers, and online classes done with the utmost professionalism, original, well-researched, and plagiarism-free papers delivered within stipulated timelines. kindly contact me via
submitted by collegessays to EssaysHelper [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 UchihaKazuna Paimon the Constellation Celestial (JK)
|submitted by UchihaKazuna to Genshin_Impact [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 Individual_Equal4278 Question about growing in a grow tent
This might be a dumb question but I've been doing dub tub and recently moved to a small tent. Should I continue doing dub tub in the tent or should I just take the lids off completely? I have a reptifogger setup with an ink bird and an inline with a filter as well set up on a timer to go off 3 times a day so it's pretty automated at the moment.
submitted by Individual_Equal4278 to shroomery [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 hotchnerseyebrows [SPOILERS] S07 EP16 - A FAMILY AFFAIR
I am back here posting some rewatch ramblings as I go through season 7 so I can finally watch the final season and have closure. Join me as I go through all the emotions all over again!
This is the episode where the team has to catch a family killing team.
2022.01.20 11:15 BlazeThatTieDye Angel Wings I made last night in a Drawing Prompt book I picked up. Thought you guys would enjoy.
|submitted by BlazeThatTieDye to trippy [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 wyueprouqi I Have a Confession
I work IT for a big insurance company. One of our jobs is to help our users get back online if their internet service goes down. I've been thinking about quitting for a long time but can't seem to pull the trigger because I'm worried about uncertainty and it took me a long time to get a job that even gave me a hint of independence. This isn't a high paying job, it's just enough to get by and I'm better off than most people.
Like most companies run by rich people, they refused us raises last year because of the pandemic, even though they actually made MORE money during the pandemic. Meanwhile they padded their pockets and announced organizational restructuring to cover themselves for the raises and bonuses they gave themselves. We all know what it means, but we can't say it.
Anyway, that's not the confession.
I don't help case managers. I don't say it outright to the person, but case managers exist to deny claims - claims that have literally been placed by medical professionals. Their whole job is to deny people services to save the company money. And by save, I mean exploit the people who rely on them to cover medical expenses. Their job exists to separate people from their money.
There's other shit I do. I let my metrics hang at just above passing, I walk the line on warnings and shit and basically just give the bare minimum. That's all they want to pay me so I see no problem with this. I have one ear plugged up with music at all times and I'm half aware of the calls going on. I routinely take unscheduled breaks to do stupid shit like refill ice trays or have cuddle sessions with the cat. I know how to play the metrics and get away with it. I encourage everyone else to do so as well.
I may not be able to quit this company right now, but I will fucking make it harder for them every goddamn day that I work here.
Also, if your claim gets denied, make sure that you get the credentials of the person denying the claim. Chances are that they're not a medical professional and you might be able to use that to your advantage when appealing.
Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. I'm so tired of waking up to this bullshit job so I purposely try not to gaf about life or really be awake until about noon.
submitted by wyueprouqi to antiwork [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 1em0nhead WoT Console Subreddit FAQ
• There are 2 modes in WoT Console; Cold War and World War 2. Cold war has no artillery class, and all tanks are always rendered and visible. World War 2 has spotting mechanics and a 5th artillery class.
• If you are struggling to find a tank you think you own, then make sure you are in the right mode for it.
• Cold War has two modes. Multiplayer and Co-op. Most earn ops and contracts only allow progress in multiplayer mode. In Co-op mode you face a full team of AI (bots) whilst on a mixed team of actual players and bots. You earn less silver and exp for this mode and it doesn't count towards your overall stats. If you win a game in Co-op mode that does count as daily double for XP award. This is a great area for new players to learn the game.
• You do not lose anything from going back to garage after dying. If you quit the match before dying your tank will be destroyed at the end even if you were not OPFOR killed. (OPFOR is short for opposing force and is a nomenclature for the enemy players)
• Marks of excellence are visual indicators on your tank’s barrel to show how well you have performed in that tank. The three checkpoints are based on assists and damage combined compared to 65%, 85% and 95% of all players in that tank. Once you have passed one of these percentages, even if you drop below in future, you will retain the barrel mark. At 100% your 3 marks turn gold.
• XP and silver boosters must be activated and are consumed on a loss as well as a win.
• You cannot put gun rammers on auto loaders (except the Chi-Ri + 59-16 because coding). You generally cannot put vertical stabilizers on TDs. TDs do not have a handbrake
• Mastery badges are calculated off base exp earned in the game and a premium account does not benefit this.
• WN8 is a measurement of how good you are at the game. Your stats can be found at http://wotstars.com and is currently the best (but not absolute) measurement of your skill in the game. It factors damage and spots and capture point mechanisms but does not consider your assist, map awareness, or your tactical decisions which are often better examples of how good a player is.
• If you remove the targeting equipment from your tank you can choose a 4th equipment but you will lose the system that highlights tanks making vision through foliage impossible, and also your penetration chance indicator.
· There are 3 grades of crew that earn 100%, 115% and 130% experience.
· Crews can be moved from any nation and tank to any other.
· Moving to a premium tank of the same nation is free (it shows as costing 9,000 silver but then a refund for premium tank of 9,000).
· Moving to a different tech tree tank costs 9,000 silver within the same nation.
· Moving to a different nation costs 60 gold plus 9000 silver for not being its original tank.
· To change even one skill from a crew it requires you to reset the crew to base costing you 10 gold per skill trained up to the maximum of 90 for a 9 perk crew.
· Crew Guide
• Hold right shoulder button to rotate your horizontal axis view camera without moving your turret.
• You can toggle Artillery zoom in the options, so you do not have to hold aim down and thus free that hand up
if you are a complete and utter scumbag with no self respect.
• Once you have aimed in using the appropriate button (depending on your layout), often left trigger, you can push the right stick in (again layout dependent) to enter sniper mode for more accurate shots.
• Auto aim (right shoulder button) is a useful tool at close ranges but is no guarantee you will hit, especially further away from the target. If the target is moving this greatly increases the chance that you will miss as the aim locks on to the centre of the tank's mass and gives no lead to the shot. Fast moving vehicles such as lights and mediums will almost certainly evade your fire using auto aim.
• You can disable aim assist in the options. This can drag your crosshairs to tanks in front of your reticule and can cause aimed shots to be pulled away by passing tanks. Leave it on if it doesn't bother you.
• You can alter the map view in the bottom right corner of the game by going into options. This allows you to have a full mini map to stop you needing to go full screen to see the entire map.
• The cap counter stops going faster beyond 3 tanks as the extras do not add to the cap total. However, if the cap is reset on a tank, they do not start re-accruing points, it falls to the 4th tank to have entered the circle.
• To tell what rounds are being fired at you the tracers are colour coded. AP - Grey, APCR - Red, HEAT - Blue, HE/HESH - Yellow.
• You can manually reload an autoloader that is partially spent by pressing right on the D-Pad.
• If a bush you are hiding behind is partially transparent then it is not giving you full camouflage when firing, pull back so the bush becomes opaque to reduce your chances of being spotted when you shoot.
• Capping gets you very, very small amounts of exp, unless you need to cap to win it is better to shoot one more shell into the OPFOR for experience than accruing cap points.
• Winning nets you 50% more exp than on a draw or loss. A draw is considered a loss. If you earn a battle hero medal such as sniper, confederate, steel wall etc then you gain the exp win bonus even if you are on the losing team.
• There is no friendly fire on console, however you can push teammates off edges and into water and if they die as a result your name will turn blue and be classed as a team killer.
• (WW2) Your view range is capped at 445m even if your statistics are beyond this you cannot spot anything at 446m or more. Having a higher than cap view range helps you penetrate camo mechanics easier though. Your render range, which is the range you can actually see tanks on the screen is between 560 and 566m in a circle around your tank. Beyond that, even if in radio range of spotted tanks, they will not be drawn on your screen. You pick up a tank at 560m and can be seen reversing up to 566m at which point you lose render and need to get to 560m to pick it up again.
• You will get spotted at 50m or less whether you are behind solid cover or not. This is known as proximity spotting which you will hear called "proxy spotting".
• Radio range is the distance you can communicate with another tank to show enemies on the mini map. If you cannot reach a friendly tank that is spotting an enemy out of your view or render range, then the tank will not show up on your mini map.
• In Team Destruction/Standard Battles, if the time expires without a result then the team that wins is the team to have killed the most tanks. In case of a tie its the team that dealt the most damage in terms of total hit points of the opposing dead tanks.
• We have linear progression on console meaning each package must be researched one after the other. This also includes tanks where multiple options branch off one tank. You cannot pick, it is a pre-defined order. Also shared modules do not exist so identical parts from one tank have to be researched on others.
• Expect to lose silver at higher tiers (10 and to a lesser degree 9) in WW2. It is not a friendly economy even without using premium consumables and premium ammo.
• Cold War silver economy is excessively generous. You can earn a lot in CW especially if you use a premium.
• If you win a tank from a contest or giveaway or earn a tank via an in-game operation that you already possess, then you will receive its silver value in exchange as a refund. You only get gold when you get a duplicate from either a key card or a multi-tank bundle purchased with cash.
• Your consumables are paid for at the time of purchase and are consumed in the next battle whether you used them or not due to passive abilities. You can set them to auto resupply but ensure you have selected the currency you want to pay for them in the same way as ammo.
• You can change the cost of premium ammo and consumables by pressing Y on Xbox and Triangle on PS4 on the consumable, from gold to silver.
• Selling tanks gets you half their silver cost. Equipment is also sold at 50% off. The targeting info is worth 0 unless in era 2 or 3 of CW for some reason. You cannot stockpile equipment to be used later on another tank. You don't get silver back for ammo when you sell a tank; or consumables. Ammo disappears; consumables go into inventory.
• Equipment Guide
submitted by 1em0nhead to WorldofTanksConsole [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 Square-Recording2522 Help for Durham or kings for Law?
Please can someone help me with this decision? I’m left with one spot left to apply with and want to know for law what is easier to get into - Durham or Kings?
submitted by Square-Recording2522 to 6thForm [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 MOTUkraken Head & Arm throw as a Counter against Underhook - video in German, hope thaz ok.
|submitted by MOTUkraken to Submission_Wrestling [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 Smith_fallblade Felt starving. Am starving. Won't delete later.
|submitted by Smith_fallblade to teenagers [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 NPHGaming Album Tonight 100%
2022.01.20 11:15 Og_schnitzel Don't leave your ice cream out in the open
|submitted by Og_schnitzel to QuceeHumor [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 Big-Appearance6752 Podiatrist near Mehdipatnam!
Hello friends, Since last month I’m having problem with my toenails then i searched on YouTube about my problem results in ingrown toenail’s. I’ve tried removing the excessive nail but the swelling is increasing and flowing blood when am walking. This is so painful for me to survive with. Can anyone please suggest me a good podiatrist to book an appointment or any advice to reduce swelling get back to normal condition. I have also went to hospital near my house but they tried to puncture a needle into my red swelled toenail immediately I ran out of the hospital.
submitted by Big-Appearance6752 to hyderabad [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 babygirlruth Thanks, I hate furry Barbies
|submitted by babygirlruth to TIHI [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 11:15 Rrogozhina 2022 Mazda decision
2022.01.20 11:15 NarutoGNTS Glitch for iOS and suggestion
About 5-6 months ago I tried to use the “complete offers for credits” section or whatever it’s called and it wouldn’t work. The screen will just be frozen and I can’t move and have to close out of the app. I came back about a week ago and it’s still not fixed, this used to be a good way for me to earn credits, now I only can watch ads which only gives me 60 credits a day. I’m on iOS, idk if this a problem with the reward service thing but it sucks that it still isn’t fixed.
Also, couldn’t the developers think of something better rather than just full on removing cross chat from ranked? Ranked is so much more boring now, what was the point of adding muting players if you were going to remove cross chat. There can also be a vote to mute option or something if someone’s griefing. Idk, I just wish they thought of something else besides removing it fully.
submitted by NarutoGNTS to CriticalOpsGame [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 11:15 sahcode Decided to put on a skirt, I think I look cute in itt
2022.01.20 11:15 crazydog63 THE GRID APP
So we look at golf clash fair play rules ,no grid apps to be used that will give players an unfair advantage ,so u can send a video to playdemic that shows someone using a grid app ,but there answer is this
We like your good question to us regarding 3rd party apps. I'll be happy to help you further with this.
At this time Golf Clash will not be taking any action against users of apps that include overlays or wind guides. The team are however working with app developers to ensure that all 3rd party app features do not impact fair play.
so please help me out here ,the rules say no grid apps ,to me a grid is lines ,i am guessing a grid means something else to playdemic ,if u could let e know i would be grateful thanks
this is the so called its ok to use video as its not a grid
i love his excitement when he gets close ,he thinks he s good when it goes in he,s a efin cheater plick
submitted by crazydog63 to GolfClash [link] [comments]